K&A on 01/28/2011
I lived in this apartment for almost a year. We had bedbugs in 2 of the 3 bedrooms (the 2 front rooms, not the big back room). The landlord tried a couple 'do-it-yourself' techniques including removing the bed and spraying with a store-bought insecticide - BOTH solutions were listed on a DO NOT DO list from a City of Montreal Bedbugs guide. After MONTHS of bedbugs, the landlord FINALLY hired a proper exterminator (although he showed up in an unmarked van and we were never given a company name
see full report...
show snippet only
or card or anything). The bugs seemed to clear-up, but when I went to put my dresser back together, I found more bugs!! The exterminator came back grudgingly and sprayed minimally. We moved out shortly after that. Good luck to new tenants.