Anonymous on 07/07/2009
12/1/08 We discovered bedbugs in the upstairs apartment just after Thanksgiving. Our neighbors on the first floor then confirmed that they had been getting bites since October and had used a spray from Home Depot to attempt to control the bugs (not a good idea), which is probably how they spread upstairs. We found a couple bugs shortly thereafter and then spoke with neighbors along our side of the block who said they'd also had bed bugs. We arranged for a series of treatments, but all tenants o
pted to move out due to a variety of other maintenance factors and not wanting to live through a series of treatment and months of insomnia. The building appears to be occupied currently and hopefully treatment was successful.