owner on 09/19/2011
This entire house was treated with an aggressive but environmentally safe (pesticide-free) method. Two weeks after treatment, the entire house was inspected by an independent company and found clean. Since that time there have been no further signs of trouble. It was our neighbor who "anonymously" reported the problem to this site, and who was panicked by the furniture that tenants had improperly abandoned on the street. The furniture was removed when the house was treated, and the neighbor,
see full report...
show snippet only
like our own house, has reported no sign of any problem since July.