Previous tenant on 08/10/2011
I lived in this apartment building for 9 months with bedbugs. It started in April/May 2010, assuming that the bugs came either from one of the neighbors’ apartment building or from another sources, I learnt afterwards that building 1618 and 1616 were also contaminated. The various treatments undertaken by the company (not known) hired by the owner of the building have proven to be inefficient, mostly because it is done once a month only and not every 15 days. I moved out more than a month ago
see full report...
show snippet only
and I am relieved to be able to sleep without worrying if I’d be bitten.