Bitten in South Dakota on 08/10/2012
Our group paid for 3 rooms at this location on August 3, 2012. We specifically asked at check in if there had been any bedbug problems, and the clerk said no. One of the rooms was infested, those in that room woke up to bedbugs in the bed with them and numerous bites. It was a nightmare for them. One of the children in the room broke out in a rash a few days later and had to see a doctor, who confirmed it was coming from bedbug bite reaction.
We even caught one of the bugs in a cup and showe
see full report...
show snippet only
d to the desk clerk, he said he didn't know there were bedbugs. Stay at your own risk!