Anonymous on 07/15/2012
my son stayed at baymont inn and suites this week 7/12-7/15 with his baseball team. Things were find until he switched rooms on the 13. He had some red marks on his arm when i saw him saturday at his games. Thought it may be poison ivy because he was cleaning brush out of our pine trees. Saturday night the boys woke up itching and turn the lights on and found the bugs. They complained to the manager and they moved them to another room that had bugs on the walls. They slept with the lights on. Al
see full report...
show snippet only
l the boys in the room have red marks on their bodies.