Bit up & fed up! on 09/10/2010
I stayed one night and received over 30 bedbug bites. I had to be seen at the emergency room once I returned to Toledo. Turns out... I had a severe allergic reaction to the bites. When I talked to the health department in Cincinnati, they referred me to the Norwood Health Department who explained that there are reports nearly every week from this particular hotel. :/
BRIAN on 08/02/2007
MY HUSBAND AND DAUGHTER STAYED IN THIS MOTEL FOR ONE NIGHT. THE FOLLOWING MORNING MY HUSBAND NOTICED BUGS IN THE BED AND REPORTED IT TO THE FRONT DESK. THEY WERE NOT EXTREMELY CONCERNED WITH THE MATTER, BUT MY HUSBAND PURSUED IT. HE ENDED UP GETTING THE NIGHT REIMBURSED TO HIM. AND I WILL TELL YOU THAT WE NOW HAVE BED BUGS IN OUR OWN HOME, WHICH I AM QUITE SURE IS DUE TO THIS EPISODE.