R- Michigan on 08/27/2012
Stayed at this casino on Monday, August 20- was in the hotel for a total of 14 hours. Was bitten 36 times that night, with bites continuing to appear for the next five days because -GROSS- they got into my luggage and contined to travel with me. The desk absolutely did not listen, and did not care. I would strongly recommend avoiding this entire section of the street.. These nasties are not easily contained. I caught two live bugs even after returning home almost a week later. My bites deve
loped a highly allergic reaction within my body after being repeatedly bitten, to the extent that I was bed ridden with a fever and rash for two days. Please don't stay here under any circumstances, especially if you have pets or children.
AB on 08/08/2011
We went in May, 2007 and had a standard room on the 7th floor.
We woke up the next morning and found bugs in the bed with us. We captured three of them and took them to hotel management who moved us immediately and cordoned off the room. They moved us to the 3rd floor and comped our entire weekend, including meals.
I was bitten on my left upper arm, but not badly.
They said they can't control what guests are bringing in with them and they use all preventative items as much as possible