Anonymous on 11/24/2012
Was at this hotel for 2 days. We stayed in one room and woke up unable to breathe and was shaking room full of mold we moved to a second room the next day on the 3rd floor came home and had bites all over my body. Checked with the doctor and they said they were bedbug bites. so beaware. Hotel was close to everything.
Anonymous on 03/17/2011
I stayed in this hotel for 5 days and when I went back home to california, I begin to itch like crazy. I saw mark on my body that was created by bug inside the hotel bed. I will not go to florida anymore because of this problem. I think it was scabies, told to me by the doctor.