Julie from NorCal on 05/05/2014
Went to look at SDSU with my son. We stayed at this Marriott. My son was bitten but we thought they were mosquito bites because it had been so humid. Unfortunately they were bed bug bites and he actually brought them home with us. We are now spending hundreds of dollars trying to destroy these parasites before they infest our home. It has been beyond stressful having to tear our home apart cleaning and prepping for pest control.
Anonymous on 11/03/2011
Was rooming on the first floor, came home, and a day or two later noticed red marks all over my upper body.
Though they did not itch for me, I am pretty sure they are bed bug bites based on the various online images.