Anonymous on 01/06/2016
My mom stayed here to attend my wedding in early September of 2015. She arrived September 9th, the night before my wedding. The next morning I got a message that she woke up with bed bugs all over her and had to go to the nearest home depot to get pesticide for her luggage. She got her money back, but this place needs more incentive to clean up its act. Bed bugs are a real problem and are difficult to get rid of, but places like this need to not be so cheap that they don't check the mattresses o
n a regular basis and let customers stay in the rooms.
Anonymous on 11/23/2012
When my husband opened the door he saw the bed bug crawling on top of the bed - white sheets. It was a full sized bed bug, red/brown color, and very much alive. We were very upset. I caught the bed bug and went to the front desk to show her. She offered to refund our money, which was very appreciated. We requested another room, and we were given one on the other side of the property. Hopefully there are none in this room. Really, really hope there are none... This should be investigated a
nd handled, which is why I am reporting this. Granted it was only one bed bug in that one room, but it still could be a motel-wide situation and they just haven’t been alerted to it.